[Jobinfo] Fwd: Open Position: Software Engineer @ IST Austria, full time

Wed Jul 17 11:12:48 CEST 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Open Position: Software Engineer @ IST Austria, full time
Date: 	Tue, 16 Jul 2019 13:29:19 +0200
From: 	Bernd Bickel <bernd.bickel@gmail.com>
To: 	Bernd BICKEL <bernd.bickel@ist.ac.at>

Dear colleagues,

we do have an open software engineer position at IST Austria. If you
know talented students that are currently or soon looking for a job I
would appreciate if you could forward the job ad.

Thanks!
Best,
Bernd

The Computer Science research group of Bernd Bickel is specialized in
the discovery of novel computational methods for fabrication and
manufacturing. This exciting field in Computer Graphics has strong
connections with 3D printing, rapid prototyping, robotics, and physical
simulation. To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a
software engineer to assist our daily research operations.

More information can be found here:
http://pub.ist.ac.at/~bbickel/downloads/Software-Engineer_Bickel.pdf