[Jobinfo] Fwd: [Cgclub] Jobangebot

Tue May 16 11:43:52 CEST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Cgclub] Jobangebot
Date: 	Tue, 16 May 2017 11:37:22 +0200
From: 	Christian Kößler <christian.koessler@gmx.at>
To: 	cg-club@cg.tuwien.ac.at

Hi alle, Annette Mossel hat mich gebeten, dieses Jobangebot an euch
weiterzuleiten:

/
/

/For our emerging virtual reality startup Frameless we are looking for a
talented developer who has experience in building mobile applications
using Android (SDK and NDK) and - as an asset - has a background in
Virtual Reality and Computer Vision. You should be enrolled or have
finished your Computer Science master and have a passion for building
efficient code. We are a growing team of Virtual Reality enthusiasts
with more than 10 years experience in the field.  We offer an exciting
start-up environment and working an cutting edge technology to
democratize 3D content generation and virtual reality social interaction. //
/ /
//The role will firstly be paid on a hourly rate, but we are looking for
a long-term cooperation as well. //
/ /
//If you have questions or want to apply, just reach out to Annette
Mossel / //annette@frameless.me/

lg Christian