[Jobinfo] Fwd: Call for PhD Students

Tue Jul 7 00:32:40 CEST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Call for PhD Students
Date: 	Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:31:37 +0200
From: 	Salzburg Computer Science <no-reply@cs.uni-salzburg.at>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Have you ever been to Salzburg?

Salzburg is a very beautiful and safe city. It offers a large number of
cultural events. It is known as the /City of Mozart/ and for the movie
of the well-known musical /The Sound of Music/ which was filmed in
Salzburg and its surroundings.

In case you want to start your day with a run, nearby you will find
pleasant sidewalks of Salzach – the river going through Salzburg.
Exploring parks, lakes and mountains support you to create a great
balance between working on your PhD and mental and physical relaxation
for further productive work on your research. This combination will make
your time as PhD student perfect!

*We offer you a fully-funded PhD Scholarship at the
Department of Computer Sciences of the Paris Lodron University,
Salzburg, Austria*

Our department features an excellent student-to-teacher ratio and
guarantees both, quality of teaching and quality of learning. Besides
this, we offer space for focused learning and working.

We are looking for a highly motivated researcher who loves to work in a
team and appreciates great mentoring. You will be working with Prof.
Christoph Kirsch
<http://cs.uni-salzburg.at/%7Eck/>(cs.uni-salzburg.at/~ck/
<http://cs.uni-salzburg.at/%7Eck/>) and his team of the /Computational
Systems Group/ publishing their research in high quality journals and at
top conferences around the world.

*Beginning in October 2015*

If you are interested, please send your application to Prof. Christoph
Kirsch: ck@cs.uni-salzburg.at <mailto:ck@cs.uni-salzburg.atd>
(cc to personal@sbg.ac.at <mailto:personal@sbg.ac.at>) including CV and
research statement and mention the following number: A0070/1-2015.
*Closing date for applications: July 22, 2015.*

We are open to help you to find a place to live. There are rooms
available close to our department.