[Jobinfo] Fwd: New Job Listings

Tue Jan 7 10:43:24 CET 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Job Listings
Date: 	Mon, 6 Jan 2014 17:01:20 -0800
From: 	IEEE Computer Society <csconnection@computer.org>
To: 	Werner Purgathofer <wp@cg.tuwien.ac.at>

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=905684822b282716100769a15550493&urlid=136561>

Build Your Career Newsletter
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=518684822a108616100769f15550588&urlid=136562>

06 January2014
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=518684822a108616100769f15550588&urlid=136562>

fb
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=728684822a880516100769b15550652&urlid=136563>
	tw
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=191684822f192116100769c15550712&urlid=136564>
	yt
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=444684822e533616100769e15550837&urlid=136565>
	in
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=730684822c490416100769d15550973&urlid=136566>
	rss
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=549684822e581116100769d15551073&urlid=136567>
	G+
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=464684822a869916100769c15551160&urlid=136568>

Excelsior College
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=363684822d842116100769c15551248&urlid=136569>

Building Big Data Processing Into Your Business
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=209684822d992616100769f15551350&urlid=136570>
Computer
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=928684822a183316100769b15551450&urlid=136571>
	Google's engineering director Daniel Sturman describes the company's
approach to leveraging the ubiquitous technologies that have made it
possible to capture vast amounts of data. Watch him discuss the Google
data center approach to using commodity components deployed at scale and
see what elements of their approach might apply to your own company's
circumstances. *See video.»
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=209684822d992616100769f15551350&urlid=136570>*

Ten Good Practices in Scientific Programming
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=287684822b986716100769d15551573&urlid=136572>

Computer
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=287684822b986716100769d15551573&urlid=136572>
	Over the last five years in /Computers in Physics/, "Scientific
Programming" has covered a wide variety of tools and techniques for
writing scientific programs. With your help, I hope to cover an even
wider spectrum in the future. As always, I'll focus on giving you
practical information that will help you do your job. *Read entire
article.
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=287684822b986716100769d15551573&urlid=136572>*»

JOB LISTINGS

  * Principal Engineer | Nokia Inc.
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=655684822d330616100769d15551644&urlid=136573>
  * Tenure-track Faculty Positions in Computer Science | University of
    Wisconsin-Milwaukee
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=631684822a992016100769b15551788&urlid=136574>
  * SAP Developers | Technical Strategies, Inc.
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=849684822c101716100769b15551883&urlid=136575>
  * Tech Associate - Capital Markets | Merrill Lynch
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=360684822f971716100769c15551939&urlid=136576>
  * Computer Programmers | Technical Strategis, Inc.
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=150684822f407316100769f15552073&urlid=136577>
  * Software Engineer Intern | Cambridge Investment Research, Inc
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=911684822c910516100769a15552116&urlid=136578>.
  * Assistant Professor of Practice | University of Nebraska-Lincoln
    Computer Science and Engineering Department
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=728684822b950816100769d15552210&urlid=136579>

  * *For more job postings, visit computer.org/jobs
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=645684822b161416100769e15552336&urlid=136580>.*

AGILE CAREERS

Feelings are Facts
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=565684822b550916100769f15552436&urlid=136581>
Jim CoplienThis morning I had to decide between baking the last apple
pie of the season or to focus on a an ACM paper that might, in the long
term, steer the industry. The ACM paper is relevant to my business,
career and profession and it’s less obvious that baking the pie is
relevant to any of those. I’m sure no one in my constellation would be
offended if I were to forego the pie and dutifully edit the paper. My
head tugged one way, but my heart tugged the other. It’s not the first
time it’s happened. And I’m sure you find the situation familiar
yourself. *Read more
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaig%21%0A%20n.php?lf1=565684822b550916100769f15552436&urlid=136581>*

CAREER VIDEOS

*Powerful Resumes and Avoiding Job Search Sabotage
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=182684822d610116100769b15552598&urlid=136582>
*Michelle Riklan is an internationally recognized, award winning resume
writer and Certified Employment Interview Consultant (CEIC). She has
written hundreds of resumes and coached clients through all phases of
the job search.**See video
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=182684822d610116100769b15552598&urlid=136582>*

Avoiding Career Obsolescence
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=182684822d610116100769b15552598&urlid=136582>
An outside-the-box look at how the U.S. workplace and job market are
changing and what those changes mean for association
professionals.***See video
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=182684822d610116100769b15552598&urlid=136582>**

IEEE CS TechLEADER TRAINING PARTNER PROGRAM

Use the *TechLeader Training Partner Program
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=149684822c200616100769b15552649&urlid=136583>*
to help your organization meet its training initiatives for technical
staff and other professionals—at a significant cost savings, as little
as $20 per person per year. Ask about a 30-day free trial.

The program provides:

  * Full access to a training library of thousands of  courses, exams,
    books, and certifications, as well as Safari Online Books
  * The option of a dedicated Web portal for employees
  * Monthly digital issues of /Computer/ magazine, and choice of one
    other digital magazine.

For *more information
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=149684822c200616100769b15552649&urlid=136583>*,
call +855-727-3632 or email trainingpartners@computer.org
<mailto:trainingpartners@computer.org?subject=Training%20Partnership%20Program>.

IBM Solution Center
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=269684822a918616100769c15552783&urlid=136584>

*Have Ideas for New Products or Services?
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=680684822d888616100769e15552892&urlid=136585>*
The Computer Society would like to hear your thoughts for new
communities, conferences, training programs, services and other great
ideas. Submit them here
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=680684822d888616100769e15552892&urlid=136585>
and help us define what comes next.

*New Magazine from IEEE Computer Society*
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=460684822a387916100769f15552914&urlid=136586>
Get the best and stay up-to-date on the latest Cloud Computing trends,
issues and solutions. Get a free, sample magazine.

*Make the Connection
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=413684822b410616100769d15552399&urlid=136580>*
IEEE CS has an online jobsite that offers free 60-day internship job
postings. Locate the best fit for your organization by reaching the
future of the science community. "Internship" Job Level must be selected
when posting to access this offer. Post now.
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=413684822b410616100769d15552399&urlid=136580>

*IEEE Members Wanted: Help Organizations Create Apps to Further Their
Missions
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=646684822b256816100769c15553062&urlid=136587>*

App-E-Feat is a web portal developed by IEEE as part of their commitment
as a member of the Clinton Global Initiative, where organizations can
connect with engineers to develop mobile applications that further
humanitarian efforts around the world. Learn more.
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=646684822b256816100769c15553062&urlid=136587>

*Technical Professionals Learn the Critical Best Practices, Issues,
Trends, and Potential of Cloud Computing
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=408684822b517916100769c15553189&urlid=136588>*

The IEEE Computer Society is offering Cloud Core Plus, a series of
focused, technology webinars presented by cloud experts and customized
to your company’s requirements. More info.
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=408684822b517916100769c15553189&urlid=136588>

*Submit an Open-Access Paper
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=569684822d172816100769b15553267&urlid=136589>*
/IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing/, the IEEE Computer
Society's new open-access journal, has several special issues planned.
Visit TETC to find out more.
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=569684822d172816100769b15553267&urlid=136589>

*Contact IEEE Computer Society*

  * **Customer service* <mailto:help@computer.org>*
  * ****Volunteering *
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=238684822c514716100769b15553329&urlid=136590>***
  * ****Awards****
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=151684822b753116100769c15553462&urlid=136591>
  * ********Newsletters********
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=277684822c833816100769a15553542&urlid=136592>
  * **********A********************dvertising**********
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=927684822c114816100769f15553625&urlid=136593>
  * **********Training**********
    <http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=608684822f154816100769d15553728&urlid=136594>

IPDPS 2014
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=584684822d816216100769d15553872&urlid=136595>

IEEE: Advancing Techonology for Humanity
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=401684822a591716100769a15553966&urlid=136596>
	IEEE Computer Society
<http://news.computer.org/bf/EmailCampaign.php?lf1=812684822d561716100769f15554022&urlid=136597>

*IEEE Computer Society*, 10662 Los Vaqueros Circle, Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Click here to unsubscribe
<http://news.computer.org/ef1/cuslpunsup/emunsub_ieee_lp.php?em=9361919038f29171c91d5fa7934a64932ad33beef4480416a31fb5dc740dc41e&li=e313e25faffa65b2a48a13da801132c4&ci=96fea95ee18c3773f5f631e5bc04ab2b>