[Jobinfo] Fwd: [Cgclub] Diploma Thesis / Internship @ VRVis

Fri Sep 27 15:23:02 CEST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Cgclub] Diploma Thesis / Internship @ VRVis
Date: 	Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:35:11 +0200
From: 	Michael Schwärzler <michael@schwaerzler.com>
To: 	CG-Club <cgclub@cg.tuwien.ac.at>, CGC Seniors
<cgclub-seniors@cg.tuwien.ac.at>

Hi,

we have an open position for a diploma thesis or an internship at the VRVis Research Center:

http://www.vrvis.at/frontpage/VISAR_openpositon.pdf

The most interesting part of this project is that the research work takes place in both the rendering and the visual analysis areas, while you can gain insight into various projects that are currently developed here.

I kindly ask you to forward this email to anyone who could be interested! If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact me, Thomas Ortner (ortner@vrvis.at) or Johannes Sorger (sorger@vrvis.at).

Thank you,
Michi