[Jobinfo] Fwd: [Cgclub] Job offers

Thu Feb 16 15:15:10 CET 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Cgclub] Job offers
Date: 	Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:02:00 +0100
From: 	Thomas Lidy <lidy@ifs.tuwien.ac.at>
To: 	cgclub@cg.tuwien.ac.at

Dear members of CG club,
(repost because my first message seemed to be blocked)

We are a TU Vienna spin-off focusing on music recommendation technology
and visual music discovery. For the development of our products we are
looking for mobile developers (now iOS platform, later Android) and web
developers, ideally with affinity to information visualization and/or
interface design.

We further offer a part-time position for a Software Engineer working on
deployment and release management of our server software component
(Linux/cross-platform), as well as positions in marketing and sales.

If you are interested in working with us, please have a look at:
http://www.spectralmind.com/about/jobs/

and write us at jobs@spectralmind.com

Best wishes,
Thomas

--
Thomas Lidy

Vienna University of Technology
Institute of Software Technology and Interactive Systems
Information and Software Engineering Group

Favoritenstrasse 9-11/188/1
A-1040 Wien
AUSTRIA

http://www.ifs.tuwien.ac.at/~lidy/